10/2015 - actually
Backend developer and DevOps
- Maintenance of internal applications of the hosting team.
- Design and development of new functionalities following agile methodologies and focused to provide maximum value to the customers.
- Support the technical team for troubleshooting.
- Back-end: PHP (from 5.2 to 7.0), Ruby, Perl and Bash.
- MySQL databases.
- Docker containers.
- Version Control System: GIT and SVN.
- Operating Systems, Ubuntu, Debian 6 Debian 7.
- Used to work with Atlassian Software such Jira, Stash or Bitbucket.
- Use of agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban to provide maximum value to the developed products.
01/2012 - 10/2015
Working as responsible of the internet department I take care of the ticketing platform of the company and the auction platform. The ticketing platform contains the desktop web application, the mobile web application and also the on-line ticket office.
I study the requirements of the clients in order to analyze the way to implement new products with security, stability, effectively and efficiency. Working with the System Administrator and Desktop Developer to build and maintain all the ticketing platform, being a high traffic website with 1.5 million pages and 100k unic users per month.
Open to the study and use of new technologies such as Reddis or Memcached to improve system performance, but very cautious to protect the business.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Product definition / Functional specification
- System Design and Development
- Test definition and Unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Maintenance & support
- Technical presentation
- Back-end: PHP 5.4
- MySQL databases
- RSYSLOG for log centralization
- NetBeans IDE
- Revision control systems: GIT
- Windows Server, Linux CentOS
- Apache Server
- Using the MVC pattern to facilitate the development and maintenance of the aplication
- Responsive design oriented in order to make the aplications to be accessible from any device
- Self-motivated and ability to multitask between projects
- Organisational skills to deliver projects according to schedule
Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB)
08/2011 - 01/2012
Responsible for the personnel of base of Metro of Barcelona, circulation of lines of Metro of Barcelona and incidences in all the network of Metro of Barcelona.
12/2010 - 08/2011
Design and maintenance of quality control software for the Sony factory in Viladecavalls and application of quality control for Smartphone with Windows Mobile OS. The development environment used was Microsoft Visual Studio to work with Visual Basic. Net, mySQL and Access.
10/2009 - 12/2010
Transporting people at risk of dependence in order to help them increase their autonomy in workshops of mental and physical activities.
03/2006 - 10/2009
Application Development in C and C + + for Windows with Visual Studio development environment, integrating communication between PLCs and PCs, Access databases and MySQL integration hardware using drivers. Besides design, development and testing of electronic boards for the production sector of industrial machinery.